We are strongly committed to safeguarding consumer privacy on our website. We operate under the following set of strict privacy principles:
The only information we obtain about our members, is information we need to process credit card charges of membership fees. That information is never revealed, resold, or made public for any reason.
Personally identifiable information provided by members (name, e-mail or home address, etc.) is never disclosed to anyone.
Cookies are essential to the operation of several aspects of the website and service, including membership and security elements within. Cookies must be enabled in your browser in order for you to log into the members area.
Each time a member logs into our site, we store a temporary "cookie" in the browser files of the member computer. This cookie is used during your online session to allow you free access to the member's area, without repeatedly requiring you to re-enter your user name and password.
In order to provide visitors with greater value, some of our pages may provide links to various third party websites.
In no case, is member information or 'cookies' provided to the third party sites. However, keep in mind that many sites do attempt to capture visitor information when you browse those sites.
Once you leave our site, we are not able to alert you should another site attempt to gather information from your browser.
We provide our members with one or more multi-tiered message board that makes sharing information with other members easy.
To protect your privacy when posting or replying to messages in the message board, your personal information and email is not revealed.
However, remember that any information that you disclose in the message board areas can be read by all other members, so exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
Our website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We employ strict security measures to safeguard online transactions; personal information is stored in a secured database and always sent via an encrypted Internet channel.
Our site gives users the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us. You can be assured that we never reveal, sell, or make available your email address to anyone for any purpose.
This site also gives users the following options for removing their information from our database in order to stop receiving communications or our service.
Trading Den Ltd.
Trading Den Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Trading Den Ltd, The Old Bat & Ball, St. Johns Hill, Sevenoaks, TN13 3PF, United Kingdom.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on this website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, subscribing to our services, purchasing products from us or requesting further information.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type. This helps us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Cookies enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences and so allow us to customise our website according to your individual needs and entitlements.
- To recognise you when you return to our website.
- To identify your country of origin in order to comply with V.A.T. regulations.
- To detect fraudulent use of personal log in credentials.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone and remind you that doing so would be in breach of the contract between us.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by e-mail, post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Trading Den Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.